– Former student-athletes are made eligible for induction two years after completing their athletic eligibility, including:
- Former student-athletes who participated in two full athletic seasons and also graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Penn State University.
- Former student-athletes who participated in at least one full athletic season and graduated with an associate’s degree from Penn State Wilkes-Barre.
- Former student-athletes who participated in two full athletic seasons and then went on to receive their bachelor’s degree from another institution.
– Coaches, administrators, and other Penn State Wilkes-Barre employees who served the school for at least 10 years and/or made significant contributions to the program will be eligible two years after leaving the school for any reason.
- Any coach or administrator who served the school for 25 years or more becomes eligible immediately upon retirement.
– Others who made truly significant contributions to the athletic program over a prolonged period of time (more than 15 years) will be eligible immediately following 15 years of service.
– Teams, student-athletes, and coaches that have won a national championship are eligible immediately the following year after the championship.
How Members Are Selected
1. Nominations are accepted year round. Any person can nominate a name for consideration along with supporting information to the athletic office.
2. Nominees from previous years are automatically considered each year for a maximum of ten years.
3. The final selection will be done by the Wall of Fame selection committee.
4. The Athletic office will notify the person(s) selected no later than two weeks after the vote by the selection committee